Resource Centre is a content distribution platform. It enables your teams to store content relating to a specific use and manage it both online or offline. It’s key uses include:
- Copyright content on your website/portal via Trustrack plugin
- Collections of content for use at congress by medical and commercial teams
- Internal copyright material library for brand teams
Resource Centre enables an agile approach to deliver content where you need it and when you need it. It can be used to manage numerous customer engagement activities, including advisory boards, investigator meetings, continued medical education (CME), internal training, market communications, symposia, launch events, sales kick-offs and poster presentations.
"When I want to share documents with 50 people I already know, I don’t need anything complicated – just a simple click of a button. Content is even more valuable when you have a usable platform for sharing it. The Information Centre gives us that. It meets the needs of our valued customers because it’s easy to access and they’re able to select the content that interests them at their convenience. It solves a complex problem with a simple solution. Our customers appreciate the user experience – and so do we.”
Dr Oliver Hegener, Head of International Business Unit, Clinical Care, Octapharma
Resource Centre helps drive competitive advantage by addressing these key areas:
- Speed – quick to implement
- Access – controlled set of content for the use case
- Agility – ability to share directly from the platform
- Permission – consent can be captured at the point of interaction
The tool can be configured, giving you the features and functions you need, and none that you don’t. The software connects seamlessly to your existing CRM, to allow them to complement the 360 degree view of the customer with their engagement with scientific materials.