Rethinking and redefining
Not only that but some delegates are used to their attendance being funded because they contribute to the content of the conference through delivery of a presentation, a poster or submitting an abstract. Delegates need to evidence their attendance for continuing medical education (CME) purposes through completion of evaluation forms and watching specific modules. This attendance record must be kept for audit purposes for the accrediting body, and delegate certificates of attendance based on the evaluations are also required.
With a phased return to face-to-face events starting to happen, albeit on a smaller scale than before, there is an opportunity for event organisers to rethink how conferences could and should work in the future, and how technology could bridge the gap to ensure continued debate, interdisciplinary engagement and networking regardless of how delegates attend.
Resource Centre is a fully customisable solution that supports the delivery of digital assets for an educational, online event. It ensures educational symposia can continue to operate irrespective of format, providing customisable user groups and controlled parameters for access and allowing content download for attendees to compliantly consent and receive scientific and clinical data.
- Fully customisable CME evaluation workflow
- User registration and approval system with admin controls
- User groups (so users only see the content they are qualified to see)
- CME certificate personalisation (on CME workflow completion) with certificate download
- CME Auditable for 5 years (or specified term)
- Virtual event platform and compatible with Teams/Zoom/Hangouts etc
- Event links for post event circulation
- Poster and integrated poster video recording and display