Commitment to privacy
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- information such as physical address, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by email us at privacy@Tangent90.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email privacy@Tangent90.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where you have agreed to us contacting you either when you joined or via your preferences, we will contact you with details of products and services that we believe you may be interested in. If you change your mind and do not want us to send you marketing messages you can do this in a number of ways:
- email us at privacy@Tangent90.com
- contact your Account Manager on +44 1753 822922
- or changing your cookie settings within your internet browser
If you notify us in any of the above ways we will stop sending you the marketing messages that you don’t want, but we will still need to send you service related messages including changes to services or terms and conditions.
Please note that this policy will be reviewed and may change from time to time. The revised policy will be posted to this page, so you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it and in what circumstances we disclose it.
If you feel we have breached your privacy, would like us to update your marketing preferences, or amend your information, please contact us either:
Tangent 90 Ltd
27 Herschel St Slough
By phone on:
+44 1753 822922